Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's so weird about it?

The fact that we actually put-up with this crappy weather is beyond me. The majority of the nation is dry and sunny…and yet we have the same drip….and ‘what color gray is this?’

The exciting thing is Spring is on it’s way with all the bulbs blooming. This is what it is all about. The ‘new beginning’ each year.

I know that if the economy cooperates…wait!! Let’s mention this “bad economy” for a moment….it took me time to find a parking spot at Costco as I passed the huge line waiting to get gas….as I stood in line for 20 minutes…..as the 12 people in front of me purchased flat screen TV’s and y2k-type food in their carts. The couple in front of me bought $600 worth of goods.

The economy will rebound! Americans ‘have to spend’ and people like to buy. Look around! Resturants are busy…Best Buy sales are up over 10%….STOP watching the news. The first 7 stories on the news tonight were ‘how bad’ the economy is…..as I listened to 6 straight commercials from drug companies….(the side affects out-weigh the reason to try the product)…..who runs this country anyway?

No comments: