Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome Aboard!

OK..I started a blog. “What is wrong with me?”…I said I would never do this…but I guess it’s cheaper than a shrink.You either like me…or you don’t.

I never apologize for being me. I drive the 2007 Boss302 Saleen Mustang, so please….if you are in the left lane in a Toyota Prius…please stop looking in your rear view mirror and move over!

I am an office environment expert. What? I am the person that you come to when you need help with your office….the way it looks…the way it is planned…the way it feels (and especially if it’s green). I sell real furniture (not glued and stapled). I will be here to help you through the process of moving your company, planning an environment, and making the correct choices for quality furnishings….I will help ….but you must know up-front, my job does NOT define who I am.

My experience has taught me to consult with a client and gather design criteria, information, and ideas about their future. I can show them how to use this information to encourage collaboration and innovation, support team interaction, build pride of workplace, and generally make employees feel more connected to the company’s primary business.

My focus is on relationships and on service. It is my belief that anyone can sell furniture, but not all can service the customer. I thrive in an integrated team approach that assures the client that their project will be completed successfully and on time and within budget. Services are a critical part of the ‘complete’ workplace solution. I am known in the industry for putting customers first and using innovative technologies to take the pain out of furniture planning, ordering, delivery, and life-cycle management.

I have the expertise and intellectual muscle to help a company create and maintain great, cost-efficient, talent-attracting, healthy, productive workplaces. I understand that attention to detail is what makes the difference in a successful project.

I love lookin' in the crystal ball...

No comments: